Girona Y Sitges Desde Barcelona Con Guía Profesional
Take advantage of your days in Barcelona to discover something different. Close to the great metropolis, but very different, Girona and Sitges are undoubtedly two of Catalonia's treasures.
You will leave Barcelona early in the morning to take advantage of this day full of new experiences. First you will go to Girona, an ancient Roman city created on the Via Augusta itself, where you can walk through its streets and enjoy a panoramic guided tour of its main points: such as the Church of Sant Martí, the Cathedral of Girona, the Ramblas or the Jewish Quarter. At the end of the walk through the centre, and after having visited several of the Game of Thrones scenarios, you will enjoy an hour free for lunch. Our guide will be happy to recommend you some places where you can try the typical gastronomy of this area.
With a stomach full of sausage and anchovies you will leave for Sitges, here our guide will explain the history of this beautiful city and monuments such as the Parish of Sant Bartomeu i Santa Tecla, the Palau del Rei Moro or the Casa del reloj. You can also enjoy some free time to stroll along the promenade and do some shopping, don't miss the small craft shops that are hidden in the little streets of the centre!
Make the most of your days in Barcelona and get to know another side of Catalonia.
- Start your tour meeting the guide at Plaza Catalunya frente al Hard Rock Café
- Children aged 2 and below join for free
Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7:45am.
What You Get
- Transportation from the meeting point
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Plaza Catalunya frente al Hard Rock Café
Plaça de Catalunya 21, Barcelona 08002, Catalunya, ES