Have some serious fun in the water and try out 3 of the most thrilling rides in the Atlantic Ocean with an ultimate extreme watersports package in Tenerife.
Zip through the water on a super-fast jet ski, soar above the waves on a para-sail, and defy gravity on an exhilarating flyfish ride that pulls you up into the sky!
Have some serious fun in the water while staying in Tenerife, but start with a safety briefing and instructional session to get you ready for the first leg of your adventure. Board your jet ski and put the machine to the test, speeding and weaving through the waves to explore the coast.
Next, try out a thrilling parascend. Get fastened to the para-sail's harness and let the boat pull you across the water. Experience the exhilaration of flying with the local birds as the sea slowly falls away.
Your last - and most extreme - activity is the flyfish ride. Hold on tight as the giant inflatable kite pulls you into the air behind a speeding boat. Ride through an adrenaline-charged series of turns, bouncing and flying high above the waves!
- You must be at least 16 years old to participate.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part in these activities
- If you have back problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Puerto Colon 6, Escuela Náutica Puerto Colón, 38660 Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain