Tenerife: Scuba Diving for Certified Divers
Visit amazing dive sites off the coast of Tenerife by speedboat on a scuba diving adventure for certified divers. Marvel at the diverse sea life off the coast of Puerto Colon and the Costa Adeje on the south coast of the island.
Discover some of the most amazing dive sites off the south coast of Tenerife and marvel at the diverse underwater world on a fun scuba diving activity for all those with a BSAC, CMAS or PADI dive certificate.
Meet in the port of Puerto Colon, just 100 meters from the ocean, and then board one of 2 speedboats where all the necessary equipment will be waiting so that you don't have to carry it. Travel across the water to find the best diving locations depending on the day's conditions.
Head to sites where the visibility is good for the best views of the marine life. Swim with colorful fish and look for adorable sea turtles in their natural habitat.
- Bring along a towel, your swimwear and sunscreen
- A medical certificate is required for participants over 55 years old
What You Get
- Scuba dive equipment (tank, BCD, regulator, weights, fins and wetsuit)
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Port Puerto Colon, building "Escuela Nautica", in front of pier 5, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife