Tenerife: Scuba Dive for Beginners
Experience what if feels like to breathe underwater and start your journey to becoming an expert diver on an introduction to scuba diving session in Tenerife. Dive and snorkel with the amazing marine life on the 3-hour activity.
Start your journey to explore the underwater worlds of the oceans on a try dive activity in Tenerife. Meet at the dive center in Costa Adeje and get a short information session with your instructor before your first dive.
Dive to a depth of no more than 7 meters under the careful control and supervision of your PADI-qualified instructor. Experience what it feels like to breathe underwater and get closer to the sea life than you ever imagined possible.
Then, go on a snorkeling safari in waters that have been voted some of the best in the world. See the diverse marine life of the Tenerife as you explore a site populated by different fish and turtles. Look for whales and dolphins from the boat as you sail from one location to the next.
- Meet in the school, fill in the medical statement, dress in wet suits and fins, and listen to a 10 to 15-minute briefing
- Walking to the speed boat (2 minutes)
- Boat ride (15 to 20 minutes depending on water conditions)
- Scuba diving with an instructor (25 to 30 minutes)
- Snorkeling with mask and tube (25 to 30 minutes)
- Return boat ride (15 to 20 minutes depending on water conditions)
The total duration of the excursion (including preparation in the school, activities, and boat rides) is around 2.5 to 3 hours.
- Bring along a towel, sunhat and sunscreen
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- You must be at least 8 years old to take part
- This tour is also suitable for those who don't want to snorkel or dive, but want to enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean and coast of Tenerife
What You Get
- Boat trip
- Dive and snorkel
- PADI instructor
- Full equipment
- Wet suit
- Water and snacks on the boat
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Port Puerto Colon, building "Escuela Nautica", in front of pier #5, 38660, Adeje, Tenerife