Discover the south coast of Tenerife on a private zodiac boat tour with up to 7 persons. Receive the utmost professional and friendly treatment from your guides as you discover this scenic terrain of San Miguel and the Arona Coast.
Start your journey with a drink, such as a coffee, soft drink, fruit juice, or hot chocolate. Your instructor will then help you to prepare yourself with all of the necessary equipment, such as a life jacket, snorkeling mask, goggles, and lockers.
Following security instructions and general information about your trip, it is time to cruise out to the sea. A captain will always be present during the small group tour.
Depending on the selected duration of your tour, you will discover breathtaking places of Tenerife including San Miguel, the Arona Coast, Yellow Mountains, Red Mountains, Punta Rasca Palm Mar Cave, and a visit to a fish farm.
If you’re lucky, you may encounter whales, dolphins, turtles, and fish during the ride. The captain will stop in the best picture spots for you to capture some memories of your tour of Tenerife.
- Discover the south coast of Tenerife
- Snorkel in the clear waters of the Atlantic Ocean
- Relax and listen to music in the comfortable seats of a zodiac boat
- Shower and toilets are available 100 meters away from your tour base
- Not suitable for pregnant women
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The meeting point is at the entrance of the harbor, at the pontoon B. There is a parking place just at 100 meters.