Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature and enjoy an evening of stargazing in Tenerife's stunning Mount Teide National Park. Admire the sunset and marvel at the beauty of the colors as they paint the sky, while enjoying unlimited cava.
Tenerife is known as one of the best places in the world for stargazing, and its Mount Teide National Park is home to the third tallest volcano in the world. This makes the park the perfect setting for a truly magical evening of relaxing at sunset, and stargazing at night.
The tour starts with panoramic views of Tenerife, and out across the Atlantic Ocean. Marvel at the stunning scenery and surrounding coastline, and gaze out towards the incredible Archipelago islands.
As evening falls and the sun goes down, enjoy a glass of free-flowing cava to top off the magical experience and enjoy as you admire the beauty of the different colors that paint the sky.
Once the sun has set, enjoy a delicious locally prepared meal as the sky darkens and the landscape takes on a new realm of beauty. With your professional stargazing guide, go on an unforgettable journey through the stars as you gaze up into the universe through a telescope. Marvel at the incredible vastness of the Milky Way above, and discover the secrets of the stunning night sky.
- Pickup available from South of Tenerife (between Los Gigantes and Los Cristianos)
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- After purchase, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your pickup location. Please inlcude the following:
- Names of passengers
- Order number
- Pickup location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.