Enjoy an easy, 4-hour hike in Teide National Park and admire the endemic Tajinastes which are usually in full bloom in May. Snap pictures of amazing rock formations, take in scenic views of the park and enjoy a day in the great outdoors.
Admire the Tajinastes in all their glory on an 8-kilometer trek through Teide National Park. Reach a maximum altitude of 2,000m and admire unique rock formations as well as stunning views of Mount Teide, the tallest mountain in Spain and the highest volcano in the Atlantic Ocean.
The giant Tajinastes Echium Wildpretii only grow at an altitude of 2000m and can reach up to 3m in height. Also known as the tower of jewels or tajinaste rojo by the locals, these beautiful plants are endemic to Tenerife and are mainly found in the subalpine zone of Las Cañades de Teide.
Spend the day exploring the trails and bring a picnic lunch to enjoy in the great outdoors. Along the way, learn about the island and local wildlife from an English-speaking guide. Travel hassle-free with pick up and drop-off service from Los Cristianos and Playa de las Americas.
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or serious health conditions
- It recommended that you bring at least 1 liter of water per person
- After purchase, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your pickup location. Please inlcude the following:
- Names of passengers
- Order number
- Pickup location in Los Cristianos or Playa de las Americas
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.