Seville Yacht Ride Along The Guadalquivir With Lunch
On this exclusive yacht ride, you will relax while tasting a selection of Iberian pork and drinking on board.
How amazing it would be to enjoy lunch while sailing across Seville and its spectacular bridges? With this tour that is possible. You'll enjoy a tasting menu of 6 typical dishes and unlimited drinks included during the service, as well as dessert.
The lounge is divided into two different areas with comfortable seating, air conditioning, heating, an Italian-designed bar, an impressive terrace and LED lighting throughout the boat.
You'll also have the amazing opportunity to explore the city from the air with 3D glasses.
- Children 3 and under join for free
- The access to the boat with heels is not allowed
- The access to the boat with food or drink is not allowed
- This activity has a maximum of 12 participants
From Monday to Saturday at 1.00pm.
Muelle New York
Paseo de las Delicias, 3, 41013 Sevilla, Spain
What You Get
- Yacht ride
- Unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks
- Glass of champagne
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.