Seville Kayaking Tour
Paddle through Seville on a 2-hour kayaking tour of approximately 2 nautical miles. Learn the necessary kayak techniques as well as the history of the city from the Triana district, and get stunning views of monuments such as the Giralda & Torre del Oro.
Admire the beautiful bridges and historic architecture of Seville from the Guadalquivir River on a 2-hour kayaking activity that is part sightseeing tour and part fun sport. Get a safety briefing on arrival and collect your double sit-on-top kayak and life jacket.
Then paddle off with at least 1 guide per 8 people. Make your way under the iconic Puente de Triana (Triana Bridge), built during the reign of Isabella II of Spain. Admire the medieval Torre del Oro and the breathtaking Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See from the water.
Learn the history of the city from the Reconquista through the Spanish Inquisition to modern days. Explore the role the river played in the city's story, both as a means of transportation and a way to divide districts into neighborhoods with distinct identities.
Learn about the environmental issues of recent years and about the transformation of the river for the 1992 Seville Expo.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Showers, changing rooms and lockers are all located at the tour operator's base
- Bring suitable sportswear, a towel and your swimming costume
- Bring sunglasses and sunscreen, or a raincoat, depending on the weather
- Bring a bottle of water
- This activity is available all year round but must be booked at least 1 day in advance
What You Get
- Kayak and paddle
- Safety briefing and gear
- 1 guide minimum per 8 people
- Photo album
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meet at the local operator's base between Cachorro Bridge and the Pabellón de la Navegación (Navigation Pavilion). From Cachorro Bridge, walk down to the river bank and continue in the direction of the pavilion.