Discover the most unknown place of the province of Seville. In the Sierra Morena Dehesas Biosphere Reserve, the Sierra Norte Natural Park of Seville is home to many unknown treasures such as the Hueznar Waterfalls, the Iron Mountains and typical villages.
Man-inhabited since prehistory because of the enormous resources it offers, you will find iron mines, banks that house unique species such as Kingfisher (Alcedo atthis) or Otter (Lutra lutra) and large waterfalls.
Start your trip in the Seville capital, where you will be picked up from your accommodation or a nearby place. Go to Cerro del Hierro, an enclave that has one of the most impressive landscapes to be lost in the hollows formed by this karst. Continue towards the waterfalls of Hueznar, where you can enjoy a stop in a cool shade beside the immaculate water.
Head to Cazalla de la Sierra, where you will enjoy its history and cultural heritage, visiting its cobblestone streets where, in addition, you will visit a traditional distillery of liqueurs and spirits typical of the area since the 18th century.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.