Ronda & Setenil Direct from Malaga
Join a full day tour and discover two picturesque Andalusian villages, Ronda and Setenil. Stroll around the streets of the old town in Setenil de las Bodegas, declared historic site.
One of our air-conditioned coaches will pick you up at your meeting point in Costa del Sol. Remember to reconfirm your tour details at least 48h prior your activity! Sit back and relax on the journey.
Admire the beauty of the picturesque streets during the free time you will have in Setenil de las Bodegas. Feel the relaxing atmosphere and walk around at your own pace. Back in the bus, head to Ronda with your guide and enjoy a panoramic tour. See the Almocabar Gate, the Church of the Holy Spirit and the Church of Santa Maria la Mayor, among others. Visit the Maestranza bullring, one of the oldest ones in Spain and considered the cradle of the traditional bullfighting. Home of the famous Goyesca bullfighting style, enjoy a visit to its museum and see its typical clothing.
Visit the local winery Sangre de Ronda and enjoy a wine tasting at the same. Discover the historical and cultural impact that wine has had in the region. You will have free time once the guided visit finishes to have lunch on your own, in case you decided not to add it to your booking. Meet your guide back again for the return trip to Costa del Sol.
What You Get
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach
- Monolingual escort guide (English)
- Local guide
- Free time in Setenil de las Bodegas
- Admission to Ronda’s bullring and Wine Cellar
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The meeting point for this tour is Avenida de Andalucía n/n. Bus Stop nº11, in front of Caixa Bank.
Please contact Julià Travel Gray Line 48 hours prior to your tour departure date to re-confirm your booking and pick-up point details.
Julià Travel Gray Line contact: 0034 952 10 59 96 / firstname.lastname@example.org