Hop-On Hop-Off Cordoba
Ride in style on our red open-top buses and discover the beauty of Cordoba! There are two bus tour routes, the Red Line starts at Panorámica del Río and you'll be able to see the marvellous views of the river as our double-decker buses drive you all around the city. The Blue Line starts at the Baths of the Caliphates and whisks you away to the mosque, historical palaces and plazas, all of which are key aspects of Cordoba's culture! Remember, if you want to complete both lines, just hop on and off between lines whenever you want.
No trip to Cordoba is complete without a bus tour ride around the city! Let City Sightseeing be your guide, taking you to 27 stops while you learn interesting facts from our multilingual audio guides. There are so many attractions and things to do in Cordoba that the task of planning and cramming in as many activities as possible isn't the easiest! Leave the stress behind and hop on one of our open-top buses.
Don't have much time to spare on your trip? No problem! Just take the minibus tour. The Blue Line still takes to you to some of the most amazing Cordoba's treasures. Bus stop 1 takes you to the Baths of the Caliphates where you can learn more about the Arabic heritage. Hop off at the Mosque to dive into the Islamic culture and the square, Plaza de las Tendillas which is always full of life!
If you've got more time then hop on the Red Line. Fancy a bite to eat or a glass of wine? Our buses take you to Mercado Victoria, a traditional, Spanish market where you can taste all the finest foods that Cordoba has to offer. For those avid history lovers, hop off at the Almodóvar Gate, which was built in the 13th century. Book your ticket today and start planning your itinerary!
- View the bus route here
- You must present a printed voucher in exchange for a physical ticket for this activity
- You will collect your ticket from the driver or tour representative at any of the stops along the route. You may also collect your ticket at City Sightseeing Cordoba office
- The tickets are valid for 24 hours after the first use
- Meeting point: Cordoba Panoramica stop #16
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Axerquia - Centro: departs at 12:00 p.m
- Jewish Quarter: departs at 5:00 p.m
What You Get
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- 2 free walking tours
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
City Sightseeing Cordoba
C/Maria Cristina 13, local 4-D
14002, Cordoba, Spain