City Sightseeing Cádiz offers 12 conveniently located bus stops around the city to help you make the most out of your visit. Hop on and off at your own pace all day long, as many times as you like, with your 24-hour ticket. Learn all about the beautiful city and all the things to do there from the comfort of our exclusive open-top double-deckers!
Travel around Cádiz on the top deck of our double-decker buses. City Sightseeing Cádiz takes you around the city and along the coast. If you wish to visit one of the city’s most famous landmarks, the Cathedral, just hop off at bus stop 7. The Plaza de la Catedral houses both the Cathedral and the baroque Santiago church, built in 1635. Lovers of architecture and culture may also wish to visit any number of the city’s other churches including Iglesia de la Palma, Iglesia del Carmen, Iglesia del Rosario, Iglesia de San Antonio and Iglesia de Santo Domingo.
For a fantastic view of Cádiz, hop off at the Torre Tavira and gaze through the Cámara Obscura, one of the city’s most popular attractions. Absorb the history of Cádiz at any of the city’s museums: Museo de Cádiz, Museo de Las Cortes de Cádiz and the Palacio de Congresos.
Enjoy the view from the comfort of our open-top red buses while learning interesting facts with our audio guide full of details that sometimes not even the locals know! But if at some point you want to spend some time relaxing at the beach, just hop off at bus stops 4, 5 or 8 and take a stroll along Playa Sta Maria, Playa de la Victoria or Playa de la Caleta.
Just hop on and off all day long to enjoy everything Cádiz has to offer with City Sightseeing. Book your ticket online today!
- View the bus route here
- You must present a printed voucher in exchange for a physical ticket for this activity
- You will collect your ticket from the driver or tour representative at any of the stops along the route. You may also collect your ticket at City Sightseeing Cádiz office
- The tickets are valid for 24 hours after the first use
- Meeting point: City Expert Kiosk in Plaza San Juan de Dios
- Start time: 1:00 p.m.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Points of interest: Plaza de la Catedral, Plaza del Mercado, Catacumbas del Beaterio
- Start time: 5:00 p.m. (7:00 p.m. from 15th June to 15th September, inclusive)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Points of interest: Plaza de la Catedral, Barrio de la Viña / Caleta, Parque Genovés, Plaza del Gran Teatro Falla
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
City Sightseeing Cádiz
Edificio Trocado, Avda. Del Puerto 1 - 5º-G
11006, Cadiz, Spain