Discover the natural beauty of Doñana National Park on a 4WD tour from Seville. Explore the entire park from north to south and look for birds such as flamingos and imperial eagles. Go to the village of El Rocío, discover a huge pristine beach and more.
Depart Seville and travel through the nearby town of Coria del Rio on the banks of the River Guadalquivir. Go to the visitor center at Dehesa de Abajo, located in the northern area of the marshes of Doñana National Park.
Admire the pine forests and pastures that provide home to approximately 200,000 different inhabitants, including 300 bird species such as flamingos and Spanish imperial eagles. Pass a rice field, known for Europe’s largest colony of storks. Then, continue through the vast natural space of the northern area of Doñana National Park and visit the village of El Rocío, famed for its chapel and observatory.
Walk along the trails of Doñana National Park near the stream of La Rocina, and then explore Spain´s largest dune system after lunch. Return towards Seville and take advantage of the beautiful sunset through the pine forest in the Asperillo area. Spot some of the large mammals of the Doñana area, such as deer, wild boar and lynx.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Infant seats are available if requested in advance
- There is a minimum number of 3 people required for the tour to operate in the same language and there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if this is not met and you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Santa Cruz, Seville, Spain