Hop-On Hop-Off Malaga Experience
information tour and attraction closures in City Sightseeing destinations, and our updated voucher policy here.
Your Málaga City Sightseeing experience commences at Renfe Viala on the Red Line and covers 14 stops, with plenty of places where you will want to hop off and explore. Various plazas and walkways are dotted around Málaga, which you can stop at for a stroll and discover some of the history and culture the city has to offer.
The Red Line is sure to blow your mind, and is a great opportunity to capture all of the best sights in this incredible city. For those interested in art, the second stop of the tour is the Contemporary Art Centre, which is open to all kinds of artistic and cultural events. Hop back on as the bus crosses the bridge, heading down towards the 4th and 5th bus stops, Plaza de la Marina and the Paseo del Parque. This is a good spot to hop off and take a walk through one of the city's most picturesque parts. The 8th stop is the wonderful beach of Málaga, where you can feel the fine white sand under your feet and look out to the deep blue Mediterranean.
After this stop is the bull ring, an interesting place to discover the Spanish culture and see the spectacular round structure of the arena. Hop back on and head up to bus stop 10, the famous Castle of Málaga. Take in the most breath-taking views of the city, with the mountainous surroundings and view over the coast. You won't want to miss the 13th stop, hop off and explore the Museo Carmen Thyssen and the Cathedral, an absolutely stunning and imposing piece of architecture which was started almost 500 years ago. Book online today and start planning your trip to Málaga!
- View the bus route here
- You must present a printed voucher in exchange for a physical ticket for this activity
- You will collect your ticket from the driver or tour representative at any of the stops along the route. You may also collect your ticket at City Sightseeing Malaga office
- The tickets are valid for 24 hours after the first use
Information about the Green Bus Line
- This is a minibus without audio, which in turn performs a public line
- The bus does not operate on Mondays
- Meeting point: bus stop 6, Centre Pompidou
- Departures: Daily at 12:00, 1:30, 3:30, 5:00, 6:30 p.m.
- Boat tours are weather permitting and the schedule may be subject to change
- Meeting point: bus stop 13, Museo Carmen Thyssen - Catedral (calle Larios) at 12:30 p.m.
- Duration: 1 hour
What You Get
- 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour (red, green and blue routes)
- Boat tour
- Guided walking tour
- Jaleo Flamenco Show
- Museums: Fundación Picasso, Museo Picasso Málaga, Museo Carmen Thyssen Málaga, Museo Automovilístico y de la Moda, Museo Revello de Toro, Colección del Museo Ruso, Museo Alborania, Museo Interactivo de la Música
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
City Sightseeing Malaga
Estacion De Autobuses Paseo de Los Tilos S/N
29006, Malaga, Spain