Tour Bernabéu Tickets
Explore the history of the Real Madrid football team in the Bernabéu Stadium museum. Get access to exclusive areas, and see the Trophy Room where European Cups, UEFA cups and more are testimony to Real Madrid's football prowess.
Explore the history of the Real Madrid football team at the club’s Bernabéu Stadium.
Your adventure starts with a panoramic view of the stadium, giving you an idea of the sheer greatness of the club. You will also go to the Trophy Room to see European Cups, Intercontinental Cups, Spanish League Trophies, Spanish Cups, UEFA Cups and Super Cups won by Real during its long history.
Watch videos of legendary fixtures, and admire some of the kits, boots and equipment used by the team over the years. Admire the vast array of club memorabilia and take a walk around the pitch to experience the spectacular stadium from the ground.
You will also get access to the Presidential Box, normally reserved for Real Madrid board members and VIPs. And as an added bonus, you can now visit the dressing rooms, previously off-limits to everyone except the players and managers.
Opening/Operating Hours : 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
What You Get
- Panoramic view of the stadium
- Visit to “Best Club in History” and “Sensations” room (Museum)
- Visit to: the pitch (perimeter of the field), the coaching area, the player's tunnel, dressing rooms, press room and official store
- Presidential Box visit
Know Before You Go
- Please note that on match days, tours are available up to 5 hours before the beginning of the game. After this time, and up to 3.5 hours before kick-off, it will only be possible to visit Best Club in History Room, the Trophy Exhibition and the Panoramic View of the Stadium
- Free entrance for children under 5 years old
- The stadium is not fully wheelchair accessible, but wheelchair users can get free access to the trophies exhibition, benches and coaching area, including 1 wheelchair attendant
- The stadium is open all year round (except December 25 and January 1). Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 19:00. Sundays and bank holidays from 10:30 to 18:30
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive a separate email confirmation with the e-ticket within 2 working days
3. Present the e-ticket at the attraction's Tower B for priority access
4. Enjoy your visit
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
Terms and Conditions
Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- You will receive a separate email containing the e-voucher within 2 working days.
- No amendments or refunds are allowed once booking has been confirmed.
- No amendments or cancellations will be entertained.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
How to Get There
Meet at Ticket Office 10 of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Paseo de la Castellana (next to Gate 7). To get there: take bus number 14, 27, 40, 43, 120, 147 or 150. Alternatively, the nearest metro stop is Santiago Bernabéu and the nearest train stop is Nuevos Ministerios. (Open in Google Maps)