Do not miss the opportunity to enjoy the works of the main impressionists and post-impressionists painters!
Get to know the history of the Thyssen-Bornemisza museum. Discover how the collection, once private, was born and grew. Follow your guide on an extensive visit of the most emblematic paintings the museum has.
Rubens, Rembrandt, Caravaggio, Monet, Renoir, Van Gogh, Kandinsky, Cézanne... those are only a small part of the great painters whose works you will be able to see during your tour. Comprising works from the 13th to the 20th century, no Western art movement of the period is excluded from the collection.
At the end of the guided tour you will be able to stay inside the museum until closing time.
- It is possible that some of the paintings that are in our program were not available, despite belonging to the permanent collections of the three museums, because it was assigned for some exhibition, in this case, would be replaced by another painting with a similar artistic value
- Please keep in mind that the tour includes several visits on foot, comfortable shoes are recommended
- Visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the Museums Security Staff: Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
This tour starts next to the information desk in Thyssen Museum main entrance.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.