Go back in time and let yourself be amazed by the Walls of Ávila and the aqueduct of Segovia.
Enjoy a very entertaining day visiting Avila and Segovia, two cities rich in history.
The first stop in our tour will be in Avila, a city that preserves the most ancient and complete fortified complex in Spain (XI century). Its 2500 m wall and its 90 fortified towers surround the old city, which houses great part of its monumental treasure including a large number of Romanesque style churches, gothic palaces and a fortified cathedral of the XII century. We will visit the Convent and Museum of Teresa de Jesús, the Cathedral (the outside), the Plaza Mayor and the Basilica of San Vicente.
At the end of the tour, we will go to Segovia, famous for its well-preserved roman aqueduct, which is 16 km long. Home of some of the kings of Castile, this city preserves one of the most important medieval group of buildings in Spain. Due to its elegance, the Cathedral of Segovia is considered to be “the Lady of the Cathedrals”, and the Alcázar is the most spectacular castle in the country. We will see the Acueduct, the Cathedral and the Alcázar.
- Tour Duration: Approx. 11 Hours
- Starting Time: 09:00 AM / Check-in Time: 08:45 AM
- This tour is bilingual, English and Spanish
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
Choose your perfect tour option:
- Tour with Tapa includes: a drink (soft drink, beer, wine, still water, coffee) and a tapa of Spanish omelette
- Tourist Lunch includes: "La Granja" white beans, segovian style stuffed veal with garnish and dessert. Drinks not included
- Gastronomic Lunch includes: "La Granja" white beans, roasted suckling pig and ponche cake with ice cream. Red wine, mineral water and coffee
Tour operates from 09:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs (Approx. 11 Hours)
Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, nº 15 (corner Plaza Ramales)
(Open in Google Maps)
*This tour will end at Plaza Oriente
What You Get
- Air-conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance to the Walls of Ávila except on Mondays from November 2018 to March 2019. An alternative visit to the inside of the Basilica of San Vicente due to the closure of the Avila Walls will be arranged
- Entrance to the Convent of Santa Teresa
- Entrance to the Cathedral of Segovia
- Entrance to the Alcázar of Segovia
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
How to Use
- Kindly present your printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 calendar days before the tour date.