Get to know the most emblematic places of Granada with the Granada City Tour. We offer you the opportunity to visit the Granada’s bullring, which after almost 100 years gives you the opportunity to explore it through our exclusive guided tours.
Granada City Tour is the best way of getting to know the city’s most fascinating sights.
Two different routes, both of which will take you to Granada’s most important locations. In this occasion, visit Granada’s bullring.
The visit starts at the gallery, where you will find authentic posters and historical tickets, real bull heads, unpublished pictures and a documentary of Granada´s bullfighting history. Moreover, you will see a shopwindow specially dedicated to our grandiose bullfighter David Fandila “El Fandi”.
Coming up next, you will walk through “el callejón”, which is the corridor around the arena, offering you a panoramic view of the bullring.
The next stop will be the horse yard where you will discover the stables (where the horses rest and are prepared before the bullfight) and the guadarnés (where the equipment used by the horses is kept).
One of the most important parts of the visit will be the next stop, the chapel, where you will find the patrones of Granada Nrta. Sra. De las Angustias, followed by the surgery room with original instruments and furniture. And last but not least, toriles, place reserved exclusively for the Bulls.
- You can begin your hop-on hop-off tour at any of the Granada City Tour stops by showing your voucher when getting on board
- The regular Granada City Tour service may be affected due to ongoing events in the city, adverse traffic conditions or force majeure reasons out of our control
- Please print your voucher and show it when getting on board
- Departure times are:
- Granada City Tour: November to February : Daily from 9:30am to 7.30pm March to October, Christmas and National and Local Holidays: Daily from 9:30am to 9.30pm
- Granada's Bullring Timetable: April to October: From Monday to Saturday 10am - 2pm & 5pm -8pm November to March: From Monday to Saturday 10am- 5pm
- Frequency:15/20 minutes
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.