Fall in love with Granada and its Moorish essence. Enjoy the Alhambra Surroundings with this interesting walking tour!
On this tour, walk down surrounding the Alhambra Walls and Towers. Enjoy a nice route through the Woods of the Alhambra ending in “Puerta de la Justicia” and “Pilar de Carlos V”. Passing through this defensive gate, you’ll arrive to “Puerta del Vino” and “Placeta de los Aljibes”. Your tour includes a visit to Charles V Palace, which houses the Alhambra Museum with its unique collection of Hispano-Muslim and Nasrid Art.
From here you’ll will carry on walking up Calle Real and you will visit the church of Santa María de la Alhambra: built on top of the former main Mosque. The Arab Baths is the only part conserve from the Mosque.
At the end you’ll arrive to San Francisco Convent, now “Parador Nacional”. Finally, you’ll return to the city from “Cuesta de los Chinos” to “Paseo de los Tristes”.
- Tour Duration: Approx. 2 Hours
- Starting Time: 10:00 AM / Check-in Time: 09:45 AM
- This tour is bilingual, English and Spanish
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
Tour operates from 10:00 hrs to 12:00 hrs (Approx. 2 Hours)
This tour starts at Restaurant La Mimbre (Paseo del Generalife s/n 18009)
(Open in Google Maps)
What You Get
- Official Bilingual Guide
- Alhambra Surroundings guided walking tour
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
- Entrance to la Alhambra
How to Use
- Kindly present your printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to email@example.com at least 7 calendar days before the tour date.