Small Group: Sweets and Chocolates Walking Tour
Visit the most select chocolate shops, bakeries and coffee shops in Barcelona. Explore a rich gastronomic culture in the Gothic Quarter and El Born. Enjoy 10 different tastings of a variety of Spanish delicacies. This exquisite walking tour will not leave you indifferent!
Indulge your sweet tooth in this small-group walking tour in Barcelona! Get to know the important tradition that sweets and chocolates have played in the city for centuries. Visit different patisseries and cafés with your local guide.
Explore Barcelona's main sweet landmarks in the Gothic and El Born quarters. Our gastronome guide will lead you through this exquisite walking tour. Enjoy 10 different tastings of a variety of Spanish treats, such as 'melindros' and 'churros'. The tour, limited to 12 people, ensures you receive personalized attention. Are you ready to taste the experience?
Start the tour in El Born with a sparkling glass of cava and 2 high quality chocolates made of exotic cocoa. Visit several artisanal candy shops. Walk through the narrow and magical streets where the chocolate guild was located. Feel the sweetest scents of the city and a special blend of aromas. Those will make you crave for chocolate and delicious goodies. Your wish is granted! More stops and exquisite tastings await you...
- Small Group: maximum 12 persons per departure
- Minimum 2 people per departure
- This is a walking tour. Please wear appropriate attire
- The tour operates in all weather conditions
- Please note: Radio guide system is offered to groups of more than 5 people
- Infants under 3 years join us free of charge. No food or drinks are provided. Reservation required
What You Get
- Walking tour with a gourmet guide
- More than 10 tastings with chocolates, sweets and drinks
- Radio guide system
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The departure point for this tour is the Main entrance of the Basilica of Santa María de Mar – Barcelona. (Search for the guide with in an orange polo with a Foodwinetours logo).
Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.