Skip the Line: Park: Güell Guided Walking Tour
Join this tour to the magnificent Park Güell and amaze yourself with the mixture of nature and design that make Gaudí’s Park a unique Modernist place in the world
Located at the upper part of Barcelona with incredible views of the city, we find Park Güell, one of the most emblematic works of the architect Antoni Gaudí. The Park has been declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO in the 1984. The original project was meant to be an urbanization, ordered by the Catalan entrepreneur Eusebi Güell, it was finally inaugurated as a public park in 1926. In this work Gaudí displayed all his creative talent with a naturalistic and organic style with the aim to achieve a perfect integration of architecture and nature. We will admire how the architect handles one of his favorite techniques, the “trencadís”, omnipresent in all his creations. Be ready to discover all the secrets hidden in this park through the explanations of our guides!
- Tour Duration: Approx. 2.5 Hours
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
Tour operates from 10:00, 11:00 or 17:30 (Approx. 2.5 Hours)
This tour starts from Gaudí Experience, Larrard Street, 41. (Open in Google Maps)
What You Get
- Entrance and guided visit to Park: Güell
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Other services not specified
How to Use
- Kindly present your printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to email@example.com at least 7 calendar days before the tour date.