Seville Full Day Tour Express from Malaga
Enjoy Seville, the capital of Andalusia, and its beautiful architecture influenced by the Romans, Arabs and Jews throughout history. Join us and you will experience this warm and welcoming city.
This full guided tour will take you to the historic downtown of Seville. We will start with a panoramic visit of the city: Paseo de Colon, Plaza de America, Avenida de las Palmeras, Maria Luisa Park and Guadalquivir River. The city is situated on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, which divides the city into two halves: Sevilla and Triana. Afterwards, we will make a stop at Plaza de España where you will have some free time to take beautiful photos. Again on our coach we go to the Jardines de Murillo. From here, we'll go around through narrow and serpentine streets with a secret and peaceful atmosphere. This is the Barrio de Santa Cruz (Jewish Quarter), one of the most charming parts of the city.
The visit continues to the splendid Cathedral. The Cathedral of Seville is the third largest church in the world after Saint Peter's in Rome and Saint Paul's in London. It is from the fifteenth century and occupies the site of a former great mosque built in the late twelfth century.
Finally, you’ll have some free time to have lunch and to discover local food on your own. Our meeting point before we come back is the famous Torre del Oro, a thirteenth century tower, the top of which is rumored to have once been covered in gold.
- Return: 08.00 PM approx. back in Malaga city
What You Get
- Air conditioned motor-coach
- Multilingual escort guide
- Local guide
- Entrance fee for the Cathedral
- Panoramic and walking tour of the city
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The meeting point for this tour is Avenida de Andalucía n/n. Bus Stop nº 11, in front of Caixa Bank.
Please be present at the meeting point 15 minutes before depature.
Print your voucher and give it to your guide.