Antoni Gaudí was not only one of the most influential architects of Barcelona’s modern and art nouveau period in the late 19th and early 20th century, but in history. His architectural masterpieces helped transform the city of Barcelona to the thriving, bustling, historical and cultural metropolitan city it is today. Through this tour, you will get a sense of Gaudí’s innovative and eccentric mind as you walk into the various buildings designed by Gaudí. Immediately, you will be transformed to another world as you enter the uniquely designed spaces. The attractions visited during this tour will undoubtedly take your breath away.
Choose between 09:00am, 10:00am or 11:00am.
Enjoy this private full day Barcelona tour with min. 4 in a group!
- Explore La Sagrada Familia. Icon of Barcelona and UNESCO marvel.
- Scale its spires, explore the crypt and comb the fascinating museum.
- Venture to Parc Güell - a beautiful hill-top park overlooking the City.
- See the gingerbread gatehouses, grottos, ceramic animals and Gaudi's home.
- Next travel to the prestigious neighbourhood of Dreta de l'Eixample.
- Take an outside view of the stunning Casa Batlló and Casa Milá apartments.
A choice between your hotel (if centrally located) or a recommended meeting point.