Visit Park Güell, one of Gaudí’s major works in Barcelona. Located in the upper part of the city, it offers spectacular views of Barcelona and a stunning green space to explore that’s surrounded by Modernist works.
Visit Park Güell with your admission ticket and explore the unique site at your own pace.
The plan for the park was assigned to Gaudí by Eusebi Güell, a Catalan entrepreneur who wanted to recreate a British residential park on Muntanya Pelada (Bare Mountain).
When Eusebi Güell died in 1918, his heirs offered the park to the city council, which agreed to purchase the site during its municipal plenary meeting held on 26 May 1922. It was opened as a municipal park in 1926.
As a public space, Park Güell was much appreciated by Barcelona’s inhabitants, and also became a major draw for visitors to the city. It was recognized as an artistic monument in 1969 and declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984.
Choose between 08:00am, 09:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm or 5:00pm.
**Be at the entrance of Monumental Zone in time for your selected timeslot. The park doesn't allow entrance outside this time band (30 minutes)
What You Get
- Admission to the monumental zone of Park Güell
- Free admission to the Casa del Guarda (although due to limited space it cannot be guaranteed you will be able to enter)
- Booking and handling fee
What's Not Included
- Admission to the Gaudí House Museum
- A live tour guide
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive a separate email confirmation with the e-ticket within 2 working days
3. Present the e-ticket at the attraction for entry
4. Enjoy your visit
6a5 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
Terms and Conditions
Know Before You Go
• This is not a guided tour. This voucher is valid for a ticket-only admission to Parc Güell so feel free to enter the Monumental Zone and visit at your own pace
• Please be aware that you will only be admitted to the Monumental Zone at your chosen time; if you miss your slot you will not be permitted entry to park
• Remember the Monumental Zone is inside the public park. If you leave the Monumental Zone you will not be able to re-enter
• If the time slot you have chosen is not available, you will be assigned a new time within an hour of your original choice
• Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive your tickets up to 3 days before your visit
• The visit takes approximately two hours and you can stay longer if you wish
• The park will close at 21:30 from 04 May to 06 September; at 20:00 from 07 September to 24 October and from 29 March to 03 May; and at 18:15 from 25 October to 28 March
• Please be aware that, once issued, these tickets cannot be modified (date and time)
Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- You will receive a separate email containing the e-voucher within 2 working days.
- No amendments or cancellations will be entertained.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
How to Get There
Sant Josep de la Muntanya, s/n, 08024 Barcelona, Spain. To get there by Metro: Parc Guell can be reached via metro at Vallcarca or Lesseps Metro Stations. (Open in Google Maps)