Girona - Game of Thrones City
Visit Girona, medieval city with one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe and see the stage where some chapters of the hit series Game of Thrones was shot
Start your half day trip from Barcelona with comfortable bus and guide on board. We offer you the visit of one of the biggest city north of Barcelona: Girona, medieval city with one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe and stage where some chapters of the hit series Game of Thrones was shot.
Girona is a monumental city where you can experience its history in the small streets of the old city center. You will enjoy a guided walking tour of the city center, visiting the Cathedral in the old city center, with its well-preserved medieval streets that lead you towards the famous pastel coloured houses at the edge of the river bank. The old city center of Girona holds an important artistic heritage. You will be given some free time in Girona to enjoy the city by yourself.
- Tour Duration: Approx. 7 Hours
- Check in time: 07:45 AM / Departure Time: 08:00 AM
- This tour is bilingual, English and Spanish
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
Tour operates from 08:00 hrs to 14:15 hrs (Approx. 7 Hours)
Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Carrer de Balmes nº 5, Barcelona (Open in Google Maps)
What You Get
- Air-conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual guide
- Guided walking tour in Girona
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Girona's Cathedral admission tickets
- Any other service not specified
How to Use
- Kindly present your printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 calendar days before the tour date.