Explore two of the most beautiful villages in Catalonia, Vic and Rupit. Visit the City Hall, the Cathedral, a charcuterie shop and the traditional market in Vic. Join a workshop to learn how to elaborate the Catalan sausage (butifarra) and taste typical cold meats.
Join us in this unforgettable experience. Leave our office in central Barcelona on an air-conditioned coach towards Vic. Sit back and relax on the journey to this quaint town.
On arrival to Vic, you will enjoy an exclusive visit to the City Hall. Come out the main balcony, from where you will have a panoramic view of the main square and, on Tuesdays, of the traditional market. The market is one of the main attractions in the city as it welcomes people from the surrounding villages and tourists alike. Visit a local charcuterie, where you will taste typical cold meats. Take part in a workshop to learn how to elaborate your own Catalan sausage (butifarra). On Fridays, instead of the market you will visit the Episcopal Museum of Vic. Then, visit Vic’s Cathedral before heading to the countryside village of Rupit.
Enjoy the journey to Rupit and marvel at the picturesque landscapes. If you have included the option to your reservation, it is now time to enjoy a typical Catalan lunch. Those who have not included the lunch option will have one hour of free time for lunch.
Meet your guide again for a walking tour through the cobbled streets of this lovely village. Take advantage of the free time you will have after the tour to explore the peaceful atmosphere the place has to offer.
This is an excellent tour for photography lovers, Rupit has fantastic landscapes to capture.
- Starting Time: 08:00 AM / Check-in Time: 07:45 AM
- This tour is bilingual; English & Spanish
- The tour is not recommended for vegetarian or vegan people. The Catalan sausage workshop and the degustation of cold meat will not be changed for other activities
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: Radio guide system is offered to groups of more than 5 people
- Please note this is a walking tour on arrival at the site. Wear appropriate attire
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Carrer de Balmes nº 5, Barcelona
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.