Begin your private tour by circling parts of the imposing exterior. Imagine the electrifying atmosphere as a stream of 99,000 spectators diverges on match day. See La Masia Youth Academy, where Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta, Pep Guardiola, and Xavi learnt their trade as young boys. Next breeze past the long queues to enter the stadium and descend onto the pitch. See the manager's dugout and enter the changing rooms, chapel and spa that the players have used just recently. Next, visit the pressroom and ascend into the beautiful presidential box and heights of the Camp Nou and finish your private tour exploring the fascinating on-site museum.
This tour is brilliant for all ages, and will easily cement itself as one of the highlights of your trip. It is a must-see on any trip to Barcelona, even for the least committed football fans! Your friendly, expert guide will lead you through a fascinating tale of sporting history and you will uncover the beauty of the mesmerizing Camp Nou all at your own pace.
Choose between 09:00am, 10:00am, 2:00pm or 4:00pm.
Enjoy this private Camp Nou tour with min 4 in a group!
- Descend onto the iconic pitch and marvel at the unimaginable scale.
- Enter the changing room, chapel, press-room and presidential box.
- Follow in the footsteps of Messi, Maradona, Cruyff and Ronaldinho.
- Scale the towering stands and perch 150 feet above the field.
- Explore the fascinating museum, see trophies, archive footage and memorabilia.
A choice between your hotel (if centrally located) or a recommended meeting point.