Show your footballer spirit in the F.C. Barcelona stadium. Go across its trophies and facilities in a unique visit and without waiting
Begin the visit from the office of Julià Travel in a coach towards Camp Nou Stadium.
You will start on the first floor of the Museum, which was renovated on June 12, 2010. This is a modern museum with large-format interactive walls, new showcases and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of FC Barcelona and explain the values that have made Barça “more than a club”. The Camp Nou Experience retraces the steps of players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho, among others, and visitors can feel the true Barça passion by visiting the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou: including the visitors’ changing room and the tunnel onto the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. At this point any Barça supporter dream comes true as they sense just what it is like to be a Barça player. You go on to visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the press room and the press box.
You will enjoy a Brunch-appetizer in the new area In Tour Bar. From there you will be able to access to the grandstand of the stadium. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space, which was renovated in January 2010, and which has been received enthusiastically by members and visitors. At the end of the visit you will be able to remain in the stadium and the museum as long as you wish. Also you will find the official F.C. Barcelona store, where you can find all the team’s merchandising.
- Tour Duration: Approx. 3 Hours
- Starting Time: 10:00 AM / Check-in Time: 09:45 AM
- Starting Time: 4:00 PM / Check-in Time: 3:45 PM (On Friday)
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour
- For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Experience is not adapted for people with physical disabilities
Tour operates from 10:00 hrs to 13:00 hrs (Approx. 3 Hours)
Tour operates from 16:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs on Friday (Approx. 3 Hours)
Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Carrer de Balmes nº 5, Barcelona (Open in Google Maps)
*This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office and ends at Barcelona Camp Nou Stadium
What You Get
- Air-conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual guide specialized in soccer
- Transfer from Julià Travel office to F.C.B. Museum coach (one way only)
- Entrance and guided visit to F.C.B Museum
- Brunch-appetizer at the new area In Tour Bar, composed of two tapas and a drink to choose between cava, beer or soft drink
- Transfer from F.C.B Museum to city center
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
How to Use
- Kindly present your printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to email@example.com at least 7 calendar days before the tour date.