In this three-hour tour, you will learn more about the rich history of the Gothic Centre of Barcelona, which has developed enormously since the Roman period to become the thriving hub that it is today.
The Gothic Quarter – also known as Barri Gòtic, is the area that stretches from La Rambla to Via Laietana, and from the Mediterranean seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere and is the centre of the old city of Barcelona. It is known as the Gothic Quarter as it used to be the location of a Roman village and some of the remnants still remain. Currently, the Gothic Quarter is perhaps one of the most exciting part of the city as it’s home to some of Barcelona’s most famous landmarks, excellent restaurants, amazing restaurants and many squares (plaças) to relax and unwind.
Choose between 09:00am, 10:00am, 1:00pm or 2:00pm.
Enjoy this private Barcelona tour with min 4 in a group!
- Visit the majestic Barcelona Cathedral (also known as Cathedral de la Santa Cruz y Santa Eulalia).
- Explore Barcelona’s most vibrant boulevard – Las Ramblas.
- Marvel at the ancient, Gothic architecture of the Old Town.
- Discover sleepy churchyards, medieval alleyways and crumbling Gothic Palaces.
- Take a stroll through La Boquieria – the busiest market in the city.
A choice between your hotel (if centrally located) or a recommended meeting point.