Pressed for time but still want to see-it-all in one day? Then hopping onboard this sightseeing bus might be it. It’ll see you through 45 major attractions in Barcelona (think breath-taking landscaped vistas, mountains and beaches). With the same ticket, choose from three different routes atop open double-decker buses. It is, in fact, a tourist’s go-to option to tour around the city, thanks to its hop-on and hop-off function (meaning: you can alight and board as many times).
One tip: Plan your routes in advance and mark out specific attractions or landmarks you’d like to see to save time.
Daily service all year round (except 1/01, 25/12). Green Route from 18/03 to 01/11
First departures: 9:00 - 9:30 from any stop
Last departures: 19:00 in winter and 20:00 in summer. See timetables posted at the stops
2 hours approx. per route except the Green Route, which takes 40 minutes
5 - 25 minutes, depending on the season
- 3 routes with 1 ticket now with new stop at Diagonal- les Corts
- Audioguide in 14 languages, new language options in Swedish, Danish, Turkish and Israeli
- Hop on and off where you want
- Official Barcelona
- Turisme couriers on board
- The official Bus Turístic of Barcelona
- Over 180 € of discounts
- Daily service
13 years old and above
4 to 12 years old
HOW TO BUY
1. Select the preferred date and purchase online
2. Receive an email confirmation with the e-ticket within 2 working days
3. Print and Exchange your voucher on board Barcelona Bus Turístic and Barcelona Turisme’s tourist information offices.
65 6701 1185
+65 9134 1516 (Text only)
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
Barcelona Turisme - Barcelona Bus Turístic
Pl. Catalunya, 17 S