Barcelona Full Day Trip: Wine and Cava
Visit the three most important wineries of Catalonia and enter the most important wine region of the area. Learn the secrets of wine and cava (sparkling wine) making. Visit the Jean Leon Cellar, the Torres Cellar and the Cavas Freixenet. Enjoy a wine and cava tasting paired with cheese and snacks.
Check in at our office in central Barcelona 15 minutes before the departure time of the activity. Leave our office on an air-conditioned coach. Sit back and relax on the journey to the Penedés area.
This is the most prominent wine region of Catalonia. Learn about the elaboration of wine and cava (Catalan sparkling wine) and discover what are the steps to follow to get the best crops. Find about the many variety of grapes used and the resulting wine particularities. Enjoy the opportunity, savor and taste the different productions at each winery.
Did you know Catalonia is one of the most important wine producing areas of the country? It boasts up to eleven different certificates of origin!
- Alcoholic beverages not allowed to minors under 18 years
What You Get
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English
- Assistant on board
- Guided tour and wine tasting at Jean Leon Winery
- Guided tour and wine tasting paired with 4 different cheeses at Torres Wineries
- Guided tour and cava (sparkling wine) tasting with appetizer at Cavas Freixenet
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Carrer de Balmes nº 5, Barcelona.
Please check-in at the counter at least 15 minutes before the departure time.