Vaunce Trampoline Park Yongin Jukjeon
The first IT-based interactive challenge course introduced in Korea is called "Spider Tags", "Super-Trampoline Zone" for high performance and other variety of activities are prepared!
Korea's first and largest trampoline park! Trampoline, designated as a sports event for the 2000 Olympic Games, is a sport and sports tool that can be enjoyed by anyone regardless of age.
Vaunce is the largest trampoline park located in Seoul, Yongin, Daegu, and Busan, where children and adults can enjoy together. Don't think it's just a place to jump and end! Besides the basic trampoline, the Bounce Jukjeon Center consists of a wide range of contents, including a "Multi-Zone" for ball sports, gymnastics, and Martial Art events, a "Wall zone" for high-level exercise, "Dunk Zone" a space that has combined basketball and trampoline, and "Vaunce Runner" a digital game developed by Vaunce that can be played on the trampoline. Highly recommended to all range of customers, from child to adult and from customers who are new to a trampoline and to those who enjoy the trampoline and extreme mania activities!
Last admission: 7pm
What You Get
- Vaunce Trampoline 2 Hours Pass
- Official Vaunce Socks (1 Pair)
- Locker Room
Minimum requirement for participation:
- Minimum age: 36 months
- Height: 100cm
Things to note:
- Guardians who only want to watch have to purchase a guardian ticket on the day. It would cost 5000 won.
- For every extra 10 mins from the basic 2 hours, you would be charged 2000won
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Level 1, Gyeonggi-do, Yongin-si, Cheoin-gu, Mohyeon-myeon, Osalro, KR 13 - 46