VAUNCE Trampoline Park Seoul Samseong Center
Feel the gravity-defying freedom at the Vaunce Trampoline Park at Seoul!
Get ready to experience the gravity-defying moment at Vaunce in Seoul. Vaunce is the first and most gigantic trampoline park in Korea. Try keeping your balance on the trampoline and enjoy sports like dodge ball and basketball in a more exciting way! Challenge yourself at the Sky Challenge attraction full of various kinds of obstacles on the second floor! Vaunce will definitely fill your day up with energy!
Last Admission: 7:00pm
What You Get
- 2 hours pass
- Vaunce grip socks
Minimum requirement for participation:
- Minimum age: 36 months
- Height: 100cm
Things to note:
- GUardians who only want to watch have to purchase a guardian ticket on the day. It would cost 5000 won.
- For every extra 10 mins from the basic 2 hours, you would be charged 2000won
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
B3, S-Tower, 325 Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea