Trick Eye Museum Seoul
Visit the world's first Augmented Reality (AR) Museum
Trick Eye Museum is a new concept of exhibition space where culture and entertainment are combined.
Visitors are invited to explore 3D optical illusion paintings and installations.
Trick Eye Museum is the world’s first museum to apply AR technology to artworks, now offering even more mind-bending
experience to its customers.
9AM ~9PM, All year round
*Last admission : 8PM
What You Get
- Can Enter for AR Trick Eye Museum and Ice Museum with your ticket
Infant under 36months can enter for free
Re-entry is not allowed
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
#B2 Seogyo Plaza 20 Hongikro-3gil, Mapogu, Seoul