Traditional Oriental Forest Land Korean Jjimjilbang SPA
Enjoying the Natural Recreation at Traditional Oriental Forest Land located in the City Center!
Did you know that there is a natural recreation area in Sinchon, the representative Daehak-ro in Seoul which is famous for Yonsei University? Korean traditional jjimjilbang, which was also introduced in many TV programs, is famous for keeping the body fresh by allowing the waste from the body to eliminate. Located in the forest, allowing you to enjoy a forest-bathing and even try the delicious grilled pork belly inside! You can grill sweet potatoes and potatoes using the charcoal fire with various beverages, so if you want to experience exotic things with your friends, Traditional Oriental Forest Land is definitely the one for you!
Daily: 24 Hours
What You Get
- Sauna Admission Ticket
- Jjimjilbang Admission Ticket
- Jjimjil Clothes
- Facilities (Singing room(Karaoke), PC room and etc)
- Personal Expenses
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
75-7 Bongwonsa-gil, Seodaemun-gu Seoul