Famous Character Toys we all know starting from Winnie the Pooh to Disney Characters, Tom and Jerry, Elmo and lots more are all in one place!
The First private collection in Korea to be created as a museum. You can see up to 20,000 animated characters and props at a glance. 20 Years of efforts now sees the light! See up to 50,000 Old Toys from the 80s and 90s. Full of figures and toys of main characters of American and Japanese animations. Programs such as Origami, toys and etc are provided for children to enjoy as well.
Last Admission 18:30
What You Get
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
B1, Insa-art-center, 41-1 Insadong-gil, Jongno-gu Seoul
Subway line number 2, Anguk Station Exit 6 → Walk into Insadong Street and walk straight → Turn into the alley across Ssamzigil (Insadong 9-gil) → Building on your left