Taean Magnolia Festival Day Tour With Strawberry Picking
Enjoy spring with the fragrance of Magnolia flowers and bringing home your own handpicked strawberries.
Cheollipo Arboretum located in Taean Coast National Marine Park was built in 1966 by C. Ferris Miller.The park currently contains approximately 14,000 different plant species, including some rare and endangered species.
Manripo Beach has a large tidal range, but its wide and gentle beaches as well as a dense forest and abundant drinking water are worth visiting.
7:00am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
7:30am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
7:40am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
11:00am Arrive at Cheollipo Arboretum(Magnolia)
1:00pm Leave for Manripo Beach
1:10pm Arrive at Manripo Beach (Include lunch time )
2:30pm leave for Strawberry farm
2:50pm arrive at Strawberry farm
4:00pm leave for Seoul
7:00pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
7:10pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
7:50pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
What You Get
- English and Chinese-speaking staff
- Entrance ticket
- 500g of Strawberries
- Traveler's insurance
- personal expenses
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You may present either a printed or mobile voucher to the staff at the meeting point of the tour.
Staff or driver will be wearing a badge with this logo as shown above. Please meet the staff at the designated exit.