Palacefox Hanbok Rental At Seoul Gyeongbokgung Palace
The sizes are available from XXS to XXXL, so everyone can try on a pretty Hanbok.
Take a tour of Ancient Palaces and Hanok Villages in a luxury Hanbok that is 100% dry-cleaned and ironed. The staff will carefully help selecting the size and design of your taste and even help get changed! From traditional Korean clothes to modern upgraded Hanbok! Choose according to your taste. ALL IN ONE Package, including personal locker, handbag, selfie stick, and Korean style coronet (Hwagwan)! Rent out Yangsan in summer and earmuffs in winter!
What You Get
- Premium Hanbok 2 Hours Rental
- Selfie Stick
- Korean traditional ribbon
- Flower coronet, hat
- Hair-styling(3,000won/5,000won-payment on site)
- Koren traditional fur vest
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
L6, 119 Mokcheon Building, Sajik-ro, Jongno-gu Seoul