Nami Island With Garden Of Morning Calm Day Tour
Zen out at the Garden of Morning Calm, a 30,000 square meter garden perfect for relaxation and meditation
Nami Island: Famous for its beautiful tree lined roads, you can enjoy the island by walking at your own pace or rent a bike and cycle around. The island is full of attractive landscapes and was used as the filming location for the famous Korean drama “Winter Sonata”.
The Garden of Morning Calm: Enjoy a stroll at the oldest private garden in Korea. This garden has attracted an array families, friends, couples and photographers frequently to explore the variety of festivals held throughout the year.
11:50am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
12:30pm Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 2
12:40pm Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
2:00pm Arrive at Nami Island
6:00pm Leave for The Garden of Morning Calm
6:40pm Arrive at The Garden of Morning Calm
8:40pm Leave for Seoul
10:00pm Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
10:10pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
10:40pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
What You Get
- English/Chinese speaking staff
- Nami Island Tickets
- Garden of morning calm tickets
- Traveler's insurance
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You may present either a printed or mobile voucher to the staff at the meeting point of the tour.
Staff or driver will be wearing a badge with this logo as shown above. Please meet the staff at the designated exit.