Nami Island & Petite France Shuttle Bus Package
Hop on this convenient bus charter that will take you to explore the outskirts of Seoul! Visit Nami Island and Petite France,
Step out of your comfort zone that is Seoul, and spend a day exploring the suburbs! This tour brings to you Nami Island, located just 63km from the city. Re-enact the scenes from the famous Winter Sonata drama series, or just bask in the beautiful landscape.
Nestled in the surburbs of Gapyeong, Petite France is a small French-inspired village that houses a museum, workshops, restaurant cafes, and a guesthouse. It is a filming hotspot, and has been featured in “My Love from the Star”, “Secret Garden”, and even the legendary variety show, “Running Man”.
From 1 April 2020, Please refer to the below itinerary.
8:20am Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
9:00am Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 3
9:10am Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
10:30am Arrive at Nami Island
2:30pm Leave for Petite France
3:00pm Arrive at Petite France
4:30pm Leave for Seoul
5:50am Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
6:00pm Arrive at Myeongdong Station
6:30pm Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
What You Get
Includes: Shuttle Bus ride (round trip), Nami Island admission & ferry ticket and Petite France admission ticket
Excludes: Meals (recommended to eat at Nami Island), drinks, tour guide commentary, Nami Island Zipline – 30,000 Korean Won
*Fees for the Nami Island Zipline activity is to be paid in Korean Won on the day of tour. Please notify the tour staff before reaching Nami Island, and kindly note that the waiting time for the activity may be long
For infants, admission to the attraction is free, but excludes a seat on the bus.
Please wear comfortable warm clothes and shoes.
During the tour, the bus driver will announce the gathering time at each destination.
How To Buy
Select the preferred date and purchase online
Receive a second confirmation from Changi Recommends
- Present the email to the tour operator on day of tour for verification
Terms and Conditions
· Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
· The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
· Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
· In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
· No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
· There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
· In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
How to Get There
- Hongik Univ. Station Exit
- Myeongdong Station Exit 2
- Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
- Staff or driver will be wearing a badge with this logo.
- Stand right outside the exit. DO NOT walk around looking for the bus as it would be easier for the guides to identify you.