Seoraksan is the highest mountain in the Taebaek mountain range in eastern South Korea. It is a world-famous mountain that is designated by UNESCO and one of the most beautiful mountains in Korea- majestic views in all seasons! Colourful flowers bloom in spring, refreshing clear water streams flow in summer, vibrant autumn foliages in fall, and a scenic snow-covered landscape in winter- Seorak is a must-visit in every season!
Located at Mt. Obong, one of three famous mountains, with Mountain Gumkang and Mountain Seorak in the east of the Taebaek mountain range, there are famous landmarks inside the temple. Walk to the temple from Naksan Beach (temple’s back gate). Uisangdae Pavillion on the cliff, Gwaneum Pond filled with lotus flowers, and others are also interesting in perfect harmony with nature.
A small temple located at the end of the stiff cliff has been revered as one of the sacred places where the Buddhist Goddess of Mercy has visited.
Every Mon, Wed, Fri
✓ Round-trip shuttle bus
✓ Seoraksan Mountain entrance ticket
✓ Naksansa Temple entrance ticket
✗ Meals and drinks
✗ Guide commentary
✗ Seoraksan Cable Car ticket
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
· In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
About the Tour:
· Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website
Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice when there is an official request from the authorities.
Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any amendments to email@example.com at least 7 days before the tour date.