Making Traditional Rosa Rugosa Accessories With Korean Paper
Don't miss this great opportunity to make practical and beautiful accessories
Make a unique traditional Korean paper key holder. It may bring good luck and fortune to you!
Memorize4 is a beautiful workshop located in a quaint alleyway in Itaewon. Here, you can experience making beautiful traditional Korean accessories with traditional Korean paper artist Sukyung Hong.
Types of Rosa Rugosa accessories
You can choose one option among the four types of Rosa Rugosa accessories:
- Norigae: Norigae is a traditional Korean accessory that’s worn on top of traditional Korean clothing (hanbok). You can also use it to decorate your handbag or backpack. Take a selfie at a royal palace in Seoul, wearing hanbok and a Rosa Rugosa norigae.
- Baessi Daenggi: Baessi daenggi is a traditional Korean hair band. The Rosa Rugosa flower on the hair band showcases elegant Korean beauty. In the past, this accessory was used as a symbol of being a single woman.
- Key holder: Make a unique traditional Korean paper key holder. It may bring good luck and fortune to you!
- Wall decoration: Make a special interior decoration item out of traditional Korean paper. You can also give it as a special gift to your friends or family.
Tue: 14:00 - 15:40
14:00~14:10: Introducing teacher Sukyung Hong and welcoming the participants
14:10~15:30: Making traditional Rosa Rugosa accessories by using traditional Korean paper. There are 4 options you can choose from: norigae, baessi daenggi, key holder, and wall decoration
15:30~15:40: Taking photos with the accessories you made
What You Get
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
6-17, Hoenamu-ro 39-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul (Memorize4)