Lotte World Tower Seoul Sky
World's 5th, Korea's most highest tower with 123 levels and 555m high.
Lotte World Tower is proud to be the tallest tower in Seoul. On a clear day you can see up to Incheon! Rising 10m per second, experience the entertaining feeling through world's 5th tallest Lotte Tower. Also offers 360 degree view where you can look at the east, west, north and south parts of Seoul.
Everyday: 11:00 ~ 21:00
Last admission 20:00
What You Get
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Lotte World Tower, 300 Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul