Kyulyun Taekkyeon Experience
You can learn taekkyeon, the traditional martial art out of which taekwondo started.
Taekkyeon is a representative traditional martial art of Korea. It is listed as a UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage and designated as a Major Intangible Cultural Heritage of Korea No. 76.
Taekkyeon is characterized by fluid, dynamic foot and knee movements called "Stepping-on-Triangles." The goal of taekkyeon is to knock over the opponent with these movements.
Kyulyun taekkyeon was originally a group competition, in which a group of people from different villages held a team match in honor of their villages. It is a part of traditional Korean martial arts and folk culture that was prevalent in Seoul.
Everyday: 10:00, 14:00, 16:00, 19:30
What You Get
- Uniform rental (10,000 KRW)
- Shower booth
- Certificate (10,000 KRW / purchase on-site)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
407, Samil-daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul