Various signature handmade tea and biscuits that cannot be found in other cafes can be enjoyed here!
We invite you to a special Tea Party filled with traditional Korean tea and other refreshments!I'm Green offers the best qualified tea and studys and makes flower tea, traditional Korean tea, and medicinal teac personally.Try out various high-quality signature handmade teas, other refreshments, tea cocktail, and blended tea!
Tea time is an opportunity to enjoy the charm of traditional Korean tea and other refreshments as well as experience the process of setting the best tea table.The food and beverages presented here include handmade teas and other refreshments made daily according to season and trends. You will also be able to experience a medicinal tea designed to warm both body and mind, a seasonal flower tea with a rich scent and color, as well as other kinds of tea that cannot easily be experienced elsewhere.Here at I'm Green, you can experience six kinds of traditional tea as well as flower tea, and other refreshments. You will experience Korea’s traditional dessert culture and learn how to make authentic local delicacies such as dasik, hwajeon, jeonggwa, gwapyeon, etc.
Program lasts approximately 2 hours
- Introduction to I'm Green and icebreaking. (10 mins)
- Tasting desserts, teas, and other beverages. (60 mins)
- Flower tea, blending tea, tea cocktail, traditional beverages, medicinal tea, and other refreshments, etc. will be provided.
- Tea and other refreshments will be made on the spot and served during the storytelling experience.
- Hwajeon (Korean flower rice cake) making experience (40 mins)
- Express your artistic sense while making hwajeon by using flowers and herbal tea.
- Take a commemorative photo with a beautifully finished hwajeon.
- Taste the tea and hwajeon, each offering different flavors and shapes.
- Wrap up (10 mins)
What You Get
- 3~4 cups of tea for each person
- 2~3 pieces of biscuits for each person
- Flower pancake making experience
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
13-ga gil 30, Jibong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
A staff will meet you at Changsin Station Exit 1(Line 6). It takes about 7-10 mins from station to studio by walk