Kang's Global Taekwondo Experience Program
You will learn the skills of the Taekwondo! like a 차기(Chagi) or 몸통 지르기(Momtong Jireugi)!
Learn Taekwondo, which is the national sport of Korea, by joining one-day Taekwondo experience of One More Trip. Instructors who used to be a professional athlete can teach anyone, even those who have never known Taekwondo in their life, easily and interestingly. Please join the experience that can be learned with diverse people of all ages and even foreigners!
30 mins：Warm-up, basic move, basic Chagi
20 mins：Breaking and Cool-down
Total 60 mins
What You Get
- Taekwondo clothes rental
- Taekwondo class
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
3F, 7, Jongam-ro 19-gil, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul