K Travel Bus Gyeongbukdo 2D1N
Blessed with both natural beauty and heritage sites, Gyeongbukdo is a province not to be missed
Gyeongsangbukdo is an inland province with full of Koreastyle, thus reveals historical and cultural heritages and sightseeing for the nature. Historically, it is full of Buddhism reins from Sheila dynasty centered by Gyeongj which lasted for a thousand years, Seokgulam and Bulguksa as UNESCO World Heritage are representations. You may see Confucian Cultural Heritages Joseon Dynasty and there are Andong Hahoe Village and Toegye Dosan Seowon as famous spots.
Traditional Mask, ‘Hanji’, has a great quality and is smooth and fine due to Paper Mulberry. By using Hanji, you can make Traditional HahoeMask and other various Hanji handicrafts by your own.
The Bulgoksa temple is the essence of the culture of Unified Silla, and it was established by techniques and aesthetic sense of Silla, showing excellent moulding beauty of Buddhist art.
Gyeongju Donggung Palace and Wolji Pond was built in the 19th year (679) of King Munmu to celebrate ceremonies for the country in Unified Silla
In Yeongcheon, with natural advantages, you can have various delicious and flavorous experience with the grapes cultivated with eco-friendly agriculture. Experience wine making, wine tasting, and even grilled pork with charcoal and marinated with wine!
7:30am Boarding at SM Duty Free (opposite Center Mark Hotel)
7:30am to 10:30am Transfer to Gyeongbuk
10:30am to 11:30am Explore Hanji (Korean Traditional Paper) Experience
12:40pm to 2:30pm Explore Hahoe Folk Village
4:30pm to 5:30pm Explore Bulguksa Temple
6:00pm to 7:00pm Dinner
7:00pm to 8:00pm Explore Cheomseongdae & Donggung and Wolji
8:00pm Hotel check in at Daemyeong Resort Gyeongju 4* or similar
9:30am Breakfast and hotel check out
9:30am to 10:30am Transfer to Yeongcheon Oriental Medicine Village
10:30am to 11:30am Explore Yeongcheon Oriental Medicine Village
11:30am to 12:30pm Explore Yeongcheon Winery Tour or Dyeing Experience
12:30pm to 1:30pm Lunch
1:30pm to 5:30pm Transfer to Seoul
5:30pm Arrival at SM Duty Free
What You Get
Person: Ages 3 and above
- English or Mandarin speaking tour guide
- Admission Fee
- 1 Night Accommodation Twin Room at Daemyeong Resort Gyeongju (4 Stars, or similar category)
- Meals and travel insurance
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
SM Duty Free (41, Insadong 5-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea), opposite Center Mark Hotel
By Subway: 3 minutes walk from Jonggak Station (Line 1), exit 3 or 3-1