K Travel Bus Gangwondo 2D1N
A charming region filled with the beauty of nature, Gangwondo offers various unique experiences
Surrounded by mountains and forests, Gangwondo scenic beauty and rich history is worth discovering. Walk along Baekdudaegan Mountain Range and the Mysterious Road of East Sea and admire the magnificent view. There are some mountains designated as National Parks, such as Mt.Sorak, Mt.Tebaeksan and Gyeongpodae which are among the most developed Oceanside cities in nation that attract thousands of visitors and surfers every year. Gangwondo is also home to one of the most amazing skiing areas where 2018 Pyeongchang Olympic was held and provide a wide variety of other festivals including Sancheoneo Festival. Take a break from the bustling cities enjoy the beauty of nature with the Gangwondo tour.
Ojukheon House is one of the oldest residential buildings in Korea. It is famous as the birthplace of Yulgok Yi I, a famous scholar from Joseon Dynast and a female artist of the Joseon Dynasty drawn in the bill of 50,000KRW
Gangneung Jungang market is one of the oldest traditional markets in Yeongdong province, and now it is a famous spot where many foreign tourists like it because there are many delicious and local foods such as fresh seafoods and sweet & sour chicken Dakgangjeong.
Yeongjin Beach was a filming site in Drama “Goblin” where the main actor, Gongyou gave a flower to main actress, Kim Goeun. It is a popular tourist attraction where they re-enact the scene at the exact same location.
BTS Bus Stop is a famous bus stop where BTS Album ‘WINGS EDITIONAL COVER: YOU NEVER WALK ALONE’ was recorded in Gangneong Jumunjin Hyangho Beach. Fun fact is that there is no actual bus coming!
7:30am Boarding at SM Duty Free (opposite Center Mark Hotel)
7:30am to 10:30am Transfer to Gangwondo
10:30am to 12:00pm Explore Ojukheon
12:30pm to 2:00pm Explore Gangneung Jungang Market & lunch
2:30pm to 4:00pm Explore Anmok Port (Coffee Street)
5:00pm to 6:00pm Explore Drama Shooting Spot (Youngjin Beach) – BTS Music Video Shooting Spot (Bus Stop)
6:00pm to 7:00pm Dinner
7:40pm Hotel check in at Sol Beach Hotel & Resort 4* or similar
9:00am Breakfast and hotel check out
9:00am to 10:30am Explore Gosung Unification Observatory
12:00pm to 1:30pm Explore Gangwon DMZ Museum (Demilitarised Zone) & Gosung DMZ
2:00pm to 3:30pm Lunch
3:30pm to 6:30pm Transfer to Seoul
6:30pm Arrival at SM Duty Free
What You Get
Person: Ages 3 and above
- English or Mandarin speaking tour guide
- Admission Fee
- 1 Night Accommodation Twin Room at Sol Beach Hotel & Resort (4 Stars, or similar category)
- Meals and travel insurance
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
SM Duty Free (41, Insadong 5-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea), opposite Center Mark Hotel
By Subway: 3 minutes walk from Jonggak Station (Line 1), exit 3 or 3-1