Jinjoo Shell Mother-of-pearl Craft Experience
Enjoy the beauty of mother-of-pearl made with JINJOO SHELL's excellent processing skill.
JINJOO SHELLis a mother-of-pearl specialized company for three generations. Its members are making a new culture of mother-of-pearl through constant research and development on mother-of-pearl processing technology. Join the mother-of-pearl craft class organized by Lee Yeong-ok, which is a master hand of traditional mother-of-pearl. You can learn the history of mother-of-pearl and make your own practical fashion items such as hand mirror, business card case, hairband and brooch. Make beautiful mother-of-pearl craftworks with the master of the craft at Bukchon where the tradition and modern coexist.
Mon.Wed.Fri.Sat & Sun: 14:00-18:00
What You Get
- Mother-of-pearl craft class
- 1 toolkit per person
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
B1F, 42-3, Bukchon-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul